Welcome to Oakview Cattery
REGRETTABLY DUE TO ONGOING HEALTH ISSUES THE CATTERY WILL BE REMAINING CLOSED IN 2021
Established in 2002, licensed and rated 5 star by Arun District Council, Oakview Cattery is a family run business dedicated solely to the care of cats. We are situated in Yapton, a village near Arundel in West Sussex with easy access from the A259 and A27.
The cattery is built overlooking our beautiful, tranquil gardens and our aim is to give your cats a peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable holiday whilst you are away. We have over 30 years experience in caring for cats, 20 of these were in breeding and showing persians to champion status, so you can rest assured that your cats are in safe, caring and capable hands.
- Full height, heated houses with a choice of sleeping levels and window shelf, beds and vet bed fleeces.
- Covered outside runs with window shelf and ladder, front sun shelf, scratching post and toys.
- Full height frosted sneeze barriers between runs allowing full light but also giving privacy.
- Single, double and family (3or4 cats) accommodation available.
- A wide variety of wet and dry diets are catered for including fresh fish, mealtimes are twice daily, with biscuits available at all times and Dreamies every lunchtime! Veterinary or prescription diets must be supplied.
- Medications administered. Regrettably we no longer accept diabetic cats or those requiring injections.
- Veterinary insurance up to £2,000 per cat. (pre-existing conditions excluded).
- With someone on the premises 24/7, your cat will enjoy experienced, personal attention and care at regular intervals throughout the day, and above all, plenty of cuddles!!
Although we have everything here to make your cats stay happy and content, you are more than welcome to bring along any home comforts, like beds or blankets (not too big please and must be washable!), toys or special treats. We also ask that you give us as much information as possible regarding any special dietary requirements or health conditions so that we can look after your cat in the best possible way.
Please read our terms and conditions